Massage Therapy In North Scottsdale Is A Great Way To Complement Your Workout
Massage therapy may be a great addition to your exercise program. Just like regular exercise can keep your muscles strong, regular massage can help keep your immune system performing at its peak. Add massage therapy to your routine now and you'll feel, look and simply be healthier.
Method Athlete offers Deep Tissue and Sports Massage therapy services from licensed massage therapists who customize every massage session to address your individual needs.
Massage Therapy Benefits:
- Relieves Stress and Headaches
- Encourages Relaxation
- Improves Posture and Circulation
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Promotes Deeper and Easier Breathing
- Improves Athletic Performance
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Improves Rehabilitation After Injury
- Helps Manage Pain of Chronic Conditions
- Improves Flexibility and Range of Motion
- Relaxes Muscles and Boosts Mood
SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPY
Sports massage therapy is focused toward all athletes, from professionals to weekend joggers. Each therapeutic massage is specific to your sport of choice, with focus on a particular problematic area like a knee or shoulder. Athletes have discovered that specifically designed sports massage promotes flexibility, reduces fatigue, improves endurance, helps prevent injuries and prepares their body for optimal performance. Studies have shown a decrease in muscle soreness in athletes who receive a massage before or after exercise. Sports massage therapy 2-4 times a month may be a great addition to the normal regimen of those who participate in regular physical activity.
Sports Massage Benefits:
- Promotes flexibility to decrease risk of injury
- Reduces Fatigue
- Offers Balance to Training Regimen
- Improves Endurance
- Reduces Post-Workout Recovery Time
- Prepares Body and Mind for Optimal Performance
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE THERAPY
Deep tissue massage therapy has deeper pressure which is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints). Studies have shown that blood pressure falls after a single 45-60 minute deep tissue massage. In addition, this massage treatment reduces stress hormone levels and heart rate while boosting mood and relaxation by triggering the release of Serotonin and Oxytocin. Deep tissue massage therapy is ideal for anyone who suffers from chronic pain or limited mobility due to athletic training, repetitive movements, and overuse.
Deep Tissue Massage Benefits:
- Releases Muscle Tension
- Good for Chronic and Overuse Injuries
- Provides Deep Pain Relief
- Loosens Scar Tissue and Lengthens Muscles
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment please fill out the short form on the side of this page.