“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude And A Few Basic Skills, I Have A $15/hr, Fun And Fulfilling Admin Position Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Employee,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope you have precisely what I need in an admin so I can take this page down immediately, and put you to work in the fun and rewarding position I have available.
You should have arrived here because you saw my employment ad that reads like this:
Admin Position, $15/hr, excellent attitude, people person, growth/bonus opportunities.
So, let me tell you about me, my company and the job.
My name is Damon Shelton and I run a company called Method Athlete in Scottsdale.&
Method Athlete is for 25-45 year old ex-athlete’s who want to lose 15-30 lbs and are sick and tired of the fat, out of shape parent, spouse or professional they never thought they would become. We also have programs for the avid golfer who’s sick and tired of suffering aches and pains while being beaten by their friends each week. We specialize in the serious tour professional who wants to leave no stone unturned when it comes to getting the most out of their body and becoming the best they can be when competing in the final group on Sunday. Method Athlete is trusted by over 30 LPGA and PGA tour professionals for providing complete golf conditioning and performance training. We have also been transforming Scottsdale bodies for 17 years with our revolutionary fitness ranking system that keep our clients motivated, by giving them specific goals, to melt away extra body fat, increase muscle and have you performing at their personal best.
Our programs focus on increasing strength, speed and conditioning that will help clients regain the body that they had and outperforming the competition through our expert coaching, nutrition, and accountability. Our brand promise is: The quickest way to achieving your body’s best performance in a motivating team environment that will have your friends and competition asking how you did it.
Our performance center is located at 15444 N 76th Street Suite 115. Right next to The Scottsdale Quarter.
If you are hired for this job, you'll need to come to the office Monday - Friday from 10am to 2pm for a trial period of 90 days and will be paid $15/hr during that trail period.
Tasks I Need You To Perform
- Answering and returning phone calls from customers and prospects. I don’t get a ton of phone calls, but the ones that come in are important. When you’re not here to answer the phone, many of the calls will go to voicemail. You’ll be responsible for returning those calls the next day.
- Responding to customer service phone calls and emails. I get quite a few phone calls and emails every day. You will need to respond to each of these with basic information I’ll provide you. You need to be comfortable talking on the phone, using email and being a good typist.
- Filing. Basic stuff to keep up with the paper flow.
- Website management. Ideally, you’ll have some technology skills and can do some basic updates to my website (if not, I’ll teach you how). You do NOT need to know HTML, but if you do, that’s a plus. Also, if you’re familiar with FrontPage and are generally comfortable with internet technology, that’s definitely a plus.
These are the skills you must already have to qualify for this position:
- Microsoft Word. You must be very comfortable using Word.
- Microsoft Publisher. We publish a monthly newsletter in publisher, and you’ll need to be able to make edits/changes to the file when necessary and get it ready for print.
- Microsoft Excel: You must have basic Excel skills. We don’t do anything advanced with this software, just some simple spreadsheets, but you must be comfortable doing what I need you to do.
- Good phone personality/etiquette: You will be talking with my customers, who are VERY important to me, and prospective customers, who are also important. You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client. I’ll teach you everything you need to say and do, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- Email: A great deal of your work will be via email. I use a web-based program that’s easy to learn (you’ll understand it within 30 minutes). You need to be very comfortable and proficient with email.
- Thoughtfulness and organization: I need you to be able to think for yourself and be organized. I am very serious about this one. I do not want a robot, I want someone who learns and grows with me.
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because they are not mandatory).
- Experience with Infusionsoft, MailChimp, Aweber or Salesforce
- Experience with Zenplanner, Mindbodyonline
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Google+
How To Apply: Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief description of why you think you'd be a good fit for Method Athlete.