Happy Monday!!! You know this is going be an issue soon enough so...Might as well know how to burn it off right? Have a great week!
TO BURN OFF THE FOLLOWING HALLOWEEN CANDY TREATS . . . YOU NEED TO DO . . .
- Charleston Chew (30 calories) 10 minutes of leisurely walking (2.5 mph)
- Nestle's Crunch or York Peppermint Patty (60 calories each) 25 minutes of yoga
- 3 Musketeers (63 calories) 26 minutes of Pilates
- Hershey's milk chocolate bar (67 calories) 15 minutes of dancing
- Kit Kat (70 calories) 10 minutes of rowing (moderate effort)
- Regular M&M's (67 calories) 9 minutes of jumping jacks
- Heath bar (77 calories) 12 minutes of aerobics
- Milky Way, Mounds, Snickers, or Twix (80 calories each) 9 minutes on the elliptical
- Butterfinger or Baby Ruth (85 calories each) 10 minutes of Zumba
- Peanut M&M's or Mr. Goodbar (90 calories each) 13 minutes of hiking
- Take 5 (100 calories) 17 minutes of leisurely bike riding (10-12 mph)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (110 calories) 7 minutes of jogging (10-minute mile pace)