With nutrition everybody has an opinion, here are some helpful hints that have help me on my journey.
1. If you get cravings, find out if it is dehydration first. Try drinking a glass of water then wait 15 minutes and see if you're still hungry or have cravings. Chewing gum or going for a walk can help curb cravings as well.
2. Limit alcohol. You can use it as a treat or cheat, but remember your end goal.
3. If you tend to lose track of time and forget to eat set an alarm.
4. WATER!! You need to drink half your body weight in ounces every day, if you work out you'll need to add an additional 8 ounces. 5. If you're a caffeine drinker, add an additional 8 ounces of water for every cup of caffeine.
6. Can't stress the importance of water...Aim to drink at least 8 ounces of water before each meal to avoid over eating.
We are here to offer support and help.
To your continued success!!
Written by: Christopher Harris, Method Athlete Trainer